Official Air Force PT Test References
The primary web reference for the Air Force PT test can be found at the official Air Force Website: http://www.afpc.af.mil all references were verified current as of December 2018
Below are the primary references:
- Air Force Instruction 36-2905 — Updated October 2013
- Air Force Age specific Fitness Charts – Updated October 2013
- Air Force Minimum Component Requirements – Updated April 2017
- Air Force Academy Admissions page and official fitness requirements.
- Air Force ROTC Fitness requirements.
- Air Force Boot Camp (Basic Military Training) official website
- Air Force Sports Teams – Official Air Force sponsored teams comprised of Active duty Airmen
I check periodically for these references to be updated. Once they are updated I will be sure to post them on this site.
Air Force Fitness Pictures
Below is a list of non-copyrighted sources where I gather Air Force Fitness related pictures:
- Air Force Academy Media page
- US Air Force Photo Page
- Defense Visual Information Distribution Service (www.dvidshub.net)
Air Force Fitness Articles
Non-Official Air Force PT Test References
- Military.com Fitness webpage
If you have a military fitness related link that you would like added please contact me below.